MAXIMUM SMOOTHNESS WITH THE BIG SONIC-SKI®
The Big Sonic-Ski® extends the advantages of a single ultrasonic sensor. With up to four sensors, even large area unevenness, such as road waves, are compensated for. Through combining several sensors, the sensing of an extremely long range is made possible. With these measurements, the system calculates an average, and provides a virtual reference level.
The Big Sonic-Ski® achieves maximum planarity during asphalt paving, making it unrivaled in its precision. With four sensors, long unevenness that occur in regular intervals of five to seven meters, can be detected. Such unevenness often occurs during resurfacing, and can not be detected by less sensors. The individual sensors can each be positioned separately.
This increases the maneuverability of the machine, allowing work to be performed on even curvy roads, without problem.
Big Sonic-Ski® - perfect smoothness in asphalt paving.
- Functions with up to four ultrasonic sensors
- Temperature compensation in real-time
- Records the reference over
a length of up to 13 meters
- Flexible scanning at freely selectable measurement points
- Adaptable to any machine (hydraulics)
- Stringline or ground sensing mode
- Best-possible planarity
- Compensates for long stretches of reference unevenness
- No artificial reference necessary
- Functions contactlessly
- Combination of different sensor types possible
- Largely independent of weather conditions
MOBA-matic II System Components