OPTIMUM COMPACTION IN EARTHWORKS AND ASPHALT PAVING
The MCA-3000 is an add-on roller system for optimum compaction in earthworks as well as asphalt paving on tandem rollers and single-drum compactors. The compaction system enables efficient roller use and supports the driver by visualizing all important compaction information on the color display.
The compaction parameters are coming with the positioning data of the GNSS system. With the information on the display, the driver can identify areas that have been sufficiently compacted and areas where passes are still necessary. The material can be uniformly and optimally compacted with the quality of work and structure, improved.
The compaction data is then available as verification of quality and for tracking the course of the project. As a special feature for asphalt paving, the system also uses infrared sensors to record the temperature of the road surface, visualizing it on the display.
Thus, the driver always knows where the asphalt is at the optimum compaction temperature. This helps to avoid compacting asphalt that is too hot or too cold. Factors that frequently lead to road damages or premature wear.
Proven quality with the MCA-3000.
- Records the number of passes
- SBAS based
- Compares the actual number
of overruns with the target number
- Displays this information
in real time on the color display
- Saves all data as quality verification
- Documentation of the work results
- Infrared sensor for measuring
the asphalt temperature
- Display of temperature and passes
- Allows compaction in
optimum temperature range
- Helps avoiding compaction
too cold or hot asphalt
- Clearly structured visualization
of the compaction progress in real time
- Increases the productivity
- Improved compaction quality
- Avoids over- and undercompaction
- More efficient roller use
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Simple and rapid installation and handling
- Quality verification through data storage
- Suitable for use in
earthworks and for asphalt paving
- Can be installed on all types of rollers