Variable stabilization for maximum machine utilization
The ultrasonic measurement system measures the extension length of the outriggers in Aerial Work platforms for Mobile cranes, that lie within a measurement range of up to 5 m. Located on the chassis, information is transmitted to the Superordinate Control system. Information on the current span width of each individual outrigger is then made available to the machine. This system enables variable stabilization, ensuring maximum utilization of the work platform, concrete pump or mobile crane. Its contactless operating principle, makes it maintenance and wear-free.
The DSM-500 can also be used on the telescopic arm to measure the projection length. The DSM-500 Ultrasonic Measurement system consists of two sensors - a master and a slave. Each of these sensors alternate, acting as both a transmitter, and a receiver, generating two independent measurements. Additional safety measurements enable inspection and approval, according to DIN EN ISO 13849 PL d.
As a result of the transmitter-receiver principle, reflections are disregarded. Obstacles have no influence on the result. Selected electronic components, as well as robust wear-free design, guarantee operating precision and perfect results, even under extremely harsh conditions. The compact design makes for simple mounting of the DSM-500 sensors on the support, allowing for one system to cover the entire product line. Optional retrofitting is then made simple.
Enables best utilization of capacity and efficient platform use.
- Ultrasonic linear measurement
- Measuring range up to 5000 mm
- Master-Slave principle
- Two physically seperated CAN-Interfaces
- Corresponds to DIN EN ISO 13849 PL d
- Enables variable stabilization
- Ensures maximum utilization
of machine capacities
MOBA Community Posts - Crane / Lifter
- MOBA 3D-matic to improve the quality of construction in China
- Functional safety plays an increasingly important role on the construction site
- Machine Safety – Crucial for Mobile Automation
- From Idea to Product: Development Process Following the V-Model
- DSM V2.0 – now more innovative and even faster
- Evolution of the HMImc joystick module
- The MOBA Project Management - Part 5
- Configure your emergency stop
- The future of lifting platform production, with the help of WiFi and end of line Tool
- T3,102m of MRWs in a pile
- New safety standards for lifting application in North America. Which products are available?
- Aerial Working Platforms: Change of Emergency Stop on HMI
- The MCP cover - Protect the main things!
- UnderCOVER – The MCP’s special force
- Ruthmann in Cooperation with MOBA: Professionals at Work - Inspired by Automation
- Product Optimization Through Testing
- General procedure models in project management
- Which is the best mounting direction for the MRW?
- Wire it up! About strips, plugs and CANopen controllers
- Safety Components for Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Principle of a construction kit for your aerial work platform – The new MCP from MOBA
Subscribe to the MOBA Newsletter and ensure that you will no longer miss any of our offers or news.