MOBA – MOBILE AUTOMATION SINCE 1972
MOBA Mobile Automation AG has been an established name in Mobile Automation for more than 40 years. Our know-how and years of experience in automation technology, distinguish us globally as recognized by experts in the development and production of machine control systems, identification, mobile weighing technology, and flexible software solutions.
Founded in 1972 as an engineering office, we have developed into a global player with the market-leading MOBA-leveling technology MOBA-matic II and innovation systems, such as PAVE-IR. Thanks to those years of experience, we know what is important on the construction site. We have always been known for precise, robust and state-of-the-art technologies with a focus on good usability. In the waste disposal industry, we have been a recognized expert for 25 years. In-depth knowledge and innovative strength have made MOBA Group a pioneer in identification and mobile weighing technology. Some of our well-known customers are Caterpillar, Volvo, Dynapac, Bomag, Vögele, Ammann, Ruthmann, and many more.
The first choice in mobile automation – that’s us. More than 100 development experts and 500 employees worldwide work on a common goal every day: to sustainably change the mobile automation sector. Close collaborations between the headquarter in Limburg an der Lahn and subsidiaries all over Europe, Asia, North and South America create new perspectives for recent and future developments. Our international dealer network helps us to be present all over the world to drive innovation globally.
Inspiring Mobile Automation - that is what we stand for.
OUR TECHNOLOGY COMPETENCES
- Process automation and process visualization for a great variety of working machines
- 2D and 3D leveling and positioning for machines in road construction, earthmoving and mining
- Compaction control and temperature monitoring in road construction
- Mobile weighing technology for different machines in mining and earthmoving, for aerial work platforms and waste trucks
- Safety applications for cranes and lifters
- Identification technology with RFID as well as telematics and software applications
- 1972 Founded
- Paul G. Harms Founder
- Family-owned Company Type
- 500+ Employees
- € 70 Mio.+ Revenue
- 15+ Locations worldwide
- 100+ Dealers worldwide
MOBA CODE OF CONDUCT
Fair and moral actions that protect the human rights and employment rights is important to us. For this reason, this self-imposed Code of Conduct affects our daily actions.