High-precision levelling is very important for modern construction sites. An even, smooth surface is crucial for the quality of the overall project. For this reason, construction sites and their processes are getting more and more complex. The requirements on the worksite management are increasing and the tasks for machine operators are growing. In addition, construction projects, such as excavating a trench or complete earthworks and civil engineering projects must be implemented quickly and cost-effectively.
The operator can only visually estimate the excavation depth. Additional control measurements are required after each step leading to increased re-work.
Additional re-work results in more operating hours for your machine which in turn increases machine wear and requires earlier replacement.
Inefficient, uncontrolled levelling requires more passes, increases working hours and fuel consumption.
PREMIER DUAL GRADE LASER
The Lasergrader is a premier dual grade laser with exceptional and user-proven performance. Designed and built in Australia, the Lasergrader comes inbuilt with over 35 years of experience in local earthmoving industry.
The optional full function remote control allows you to control the laser unit via a radio remote. The remote may be used to display or change grade from a distance of up to 700 metres.
- Input the grade directly using the switch pad or in increments using the arrow keys.
- Battery can be charged while laser is in use, from 240 V AC or 12-24 V DC power source.
- Two grade display modes - display the grade either as a percentage or a ratio.
- Automatic warnings for ser vice required, low battery, self-levelling limit and level.
- Elevation alert to notify the operator if the laser is accidentally moved.